Perfect for Families
Experience one of the best dolphin encounters on Oahu! From a waist-deep platform, participants observe the dolphins while they perform high-energy behaviors. Dolphins play, kiss and even “dance” with the guests! Photos with your dolphin are available for purchase weather permitting
Program Duration: 45 min
(water time: 30 min)
REGULAR SEASON (1/1/17 – 5/30/17 & 9/1/17 – 12/31/17)
Adults & Children $129.99 (3 years and up)
PEAK SEASON (6/1/17 – 8/31/17)
Adults & Children $139.99 (3 years and up)
Daily - 10:15 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m.
based on availability
Things you should know before your visit:
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Each child 3 through 7 years old must be accompanied in the water with a paying adult (18 years or older).
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry), 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- Pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences and buy your tickets online.