A Unique Journey
Participants learn about daily dolphin life and interact with them up close and personal in this intimate and educational dolphin adventure on Oahu. Guests enjoy a kiss, belly ride and a single dorsal tow with a dolphin! NEW! A single dorsal fin ride has been added to this thrilling adventure! Photos with your dolphin are available for purchase weather permitting.
Program Duration: 60 min (water time: 45 min)
Adults & Children $199.99
(8 years and up)
Daily - 09:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:45 p.m.
based on availability
A $10 value coupon for food, photos or gifts is now included with this thrilling adventure!
Things you should know before your visit:
- Park admission is included with the program.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Each child 8 – 12 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult (18 years or older)
- Children 13 years old and older may participate on their own during the program
- Program lasts approximately 60 minutes (45 minutes in the water)
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry), 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- Pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards.
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences and buy your tickets online.