A Memorable Ride
Sea Life Park is the perfect place for a memorable dolphin experience on Oahu. This interactive program features two dolphins and can be summarized in two words: exhilarating and thrilling. A kiss on the cheek prepares you for a belly ride and an exciting dorsal fin ride. The most breathtaking moment is during the foot push, when you feel all the strength and energy of these wonderful animals as they push you across the water from the bottom of your feet. This is truly an experience of a lifetime. NEW! A single dolphin belly ride has been added to this experience! Photos with your dolphin are available for purchase weather permitting.
Program Duration: 60 min (water time: 45 min)
Adults & Children $259.99 (8 years and up)
Daily - 09:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:45 p.m.
based on availability
A $72 value package including a refillable souvenir cup, 3 photos of your memorable experience and a $10 coupon for food, gifts, or more photos is now included with this experience!
Things you should know before your visit:
- Park admission is included with the program.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Each child 8 – 12 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult (18 years or older)
- Children 13 years old and older may participate on their own during the program
- Program lasts approximately 60 minutes (45 minutes in the water)
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry), 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- Pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards.
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences and buy your tickets online.