A Shark Adventure!
Venture in for a very personal, extremely up close encounter with the most feared and misunderstood predators on the planet. Immerse yourself among native Hawaiian sharks, up to three different species in nearly 300,000 gallons of tropical water. There is no substitute for the intense thrill of Shark Trek, the best shark diving experience on Oahu!
Program Duration: 45 min
Come experience our exciting new version of the popular Shark Trek adventure that will allow guests to get face-to-face with Hawaiian reef sharks and other marine creatures in the Shark Cave without a barrier!
(water time: 20 min)
ADULTS & CHILDREN $69.99
Things you should know before your visit:
Daily - 10:00am, 11:00am, 1:30pm, 2:30pm
based on availability
- Park admission is included with the program.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Each child 8 – 12 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult (18 years or older)
- Children 13 years old and older may participate on their own during the program
- Program lasts approximately 45 minutes (approx. 20 - 30 minutes in the water)
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry) or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- Pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences and buy your tickets online.