TWO kids are FREE for every paying adult
BECOME A JR. ANIMAL TRAINER AT OUR FIRST KEIKI SUNDAY OF THE YEAR
Through a host of engaging games, presentations, entertainment and activities, guest can learn more training animals like sea lions, rays, and dolphins and why it is so important.
Learn how we train animals like playful sea lions here at Sea Life Park and become a Jr. Trainer yourselves! Keiki Fun Sunday-Jr. Animal Trainer Day- will showcase:
• Animal training demonstrations from our experienced animal training staff
• The opportunity to become a Jr. Animal Trainer through games and activities like how to prepare fish for the animals here at the park to eat!
• Story time and fun educational facts about the roles sea lions play under the sea.
• Flip your fins with live mermaids at the Park’s Shark Tank
• Music performances that celebrate the marine environment, thematic arts and crafts transforming keiki into Jr. Animal trainers with their own whistle.
• Educational visits with the park’s wonderful wildlife partnership booths.
• Scavenger hunts, face painting, glitter tattoos and more!
Kama‘aina Rates: Must have valid Hawaii ID.
Adult : $22.99 (13 years and older)
Junior : FREE (3-12 years. Up to 2 participants free. Please enter all children attending)
Infants: Free (1-2 years)
Restrictions: Only two free keiki per paying adult. Transportation not included.