Legends of the Sea
DIVE DEEP WITH HEROES, LEGENDS AND MONSTERS OF THE SEA THIS HALLOWEEN AT...
Epic “Legends of the Sea: Beware the Creature of Debris” Tale to
Feature Neptune Battling Pollution to Save the Underwater Kingdom!
Festivities include trick-or-treating throughout the decorated Park grounds, a Haunted Theatre to explore and an exciting underwater pumpkin carving competition between the Sea Like Park divers held in the chilling depths of the Shark Cave. Jack-o-lantern creations, designed by the University of Hawaii School of Architecture with pumpkins donated by the Park, will also be on display at an “underwater pumpkin patch” for more spook-tacular fun and so much more!
Venture into uncharted waters and discover of what’s lurking in our oceans with our special “Legends of the Sea: Beware the Creature of Debris” show, featured for one day only on Saturday, Oct. 20 at the Dolphin Lagoon and Kolohe Kai Sea Lion Show area. Keiki (up through 12-years-old) are also invited to join in a Monster Mash Bash to show off their costume creations and compete for various prizes. Prizes will be given for originality with Legends of the Sea themes a favorite treat for the judges!
Admission to the event is just $13.01 (Halloween’s 10.31 read backwards!) beginning at Noon.
Saturday, October 20, from 12pm to 4pm, join us for an afternoon featuring:
• Legends of the Sea: Beware the Creature of Debris ALL NEW Dolphin Lagoon Show with the mermaids!
• the Haunted Theater...if you dare
• underwater pumpkin-carving demonstration
• trick-or-treating around the park
• a keiki costume contest
• the underwater pumpkin patch with ocean creations from UH School of Architecture!
• a flash mob!
• meet Poseidon and many other Legends of the Sea!
• a monster mash dance celebration, festival games, staff in costume and more!
Adult: $13.01 (13 years and older)
Junior: $13.01 (3-12 years)
Infants: Free (1-2 years)
Restrictions: Discounted admission available from 12PM-4PM October 20 only. Not valid with any other offer or promotion. Transportation not included.