Legends of the Sea: The Darkness Returns
THE DARKNESS RETURNS THIS HALLOWEEN AT “SPOOK LIFE PARK” ON OCTOBER 19
The Saga Continues as Sea Life Park Battles to Save the Underwater Kingdom in its Epic Tale “Legends of the Sea: The Darkness Returns”
Saturday, October 19, 2019 Noon to 4:30 p.m.
Festivities include trick-or-treating throughout the decorated Park grounds, chilling underwater pumpkin carving by Sea Life Park divers held underneath the depths of the Shark Cave, thrilling dance performances featuring members from Honolulu Dance Studio as well as spook-tacular Jack-o-lantern creations designed by the University of Hawaii School of Architecture.
Brave guests can discover what dangers lie in the depths of our oceans with the Park’s special “Legends of the Sea: The Darkness Returns” show at the Dolphin Lagoon and the special "Clash of the Sea Lions: Part Deux" Kolohe Kai Sea Lion Show featured for one day only on Saturday, Oct. 19. While dangerous debris was driven from the depths during last years’ adventure, plastic and rubbish have crept into the sea— spawning a new brew of trouble! Keiki are also invited to join in a Monster Mash Bash and strut their stuff during the Park’s wicked costume contest (for those 0 to 12-years-old) to compete for various prizes. Prizes will be given for originality with Legends of the Sea themes a favorite treat for the judges!
Admission to the event is just $13.01 (Halloween’s 10.31 read backwards!) beginning at Noon.
Saturday, October 19, from 12pm to 4:30pm, join us for an afternoon featuring:
• Clash of the Sea Lions: Part Deux ALL NEW Kolohe Kai Sea Lion show!
• Legends of the Sea: The Darkness Returns Dolphin Lagoon Show
• the Haunted Theater...if you dare
• underwater pumpkin-carving demonstration
• trick-or-treating around the park
• a keiki costume contest
• the underwater pumpkin patch with ocean creations from UH School of Architecture!
• a flash mob!
• meet Oceanus and many other Legends of the Sea!
• the transformed park grounds including fun, larger-than-life photo ops like:
• discover an unchartered new world in the peaceful underwater Palace of Poseidon, located at the Reef Lagoon
• resist the temptation of exploring the Dragon’s Lair, where the souls of Poseidon’s soldiers now rest, located near the whale exhibit
• withstand the clutches of one of the sea’s most threatening creatures at the Octopus Garden
• a monster mash dance celebration, festival games, staff in costume and more!
Adult: $13.01 (13 years and older)
Junior: $13.01 (3-12 years)
Infants: Free (1-2 years)
Restrictions: Discounted admission available from 12PM-4:30PM October 19 only. Not valid with any other offer or promotion. Transportation not included.