Swim with Sharks!
Program Duration: 120 min (water time: 30 min)
Adults & Children $199.00 (10 years and up)
Dive In for a Very Personal, Extremely Up-Close Encounter.
Get ready to meet the most feared and misunderstood predators on the planet. Using scuba gear, immerse yourself among native Hawaiian sharks, up to three different species in nearly 300,000 gallons of tropical water. There is no substitute for the intense thrill of Shark Tank Scuba, the best shark diving experience on Oahu!
Whether you're a certified diver or an adventurous non-diver, this is an exhilarating, underwater journey that is perfect for you. You will dive with Whitetip Reef sharks, Sandbar Sharks, a Blacktip Reef shark, a Giant Brown Hawaiian Sting Ray, Blue Trevally, Surgeon fish, and Yellow Tangs.
What to Expect
Daily - 1:00pm and 3:00pm
based on availability
- Park admission is included with the program.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii.
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry), 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Photos are available for purchase.
- Each participant must be 10 years or older. Participants under 15 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult (18 years or older).
- Children 15 years and older may participate on their own during the program.
- Participants under 15 years old, guardians and minors must fill out and sign the Youth Responsibility Acknowledgement Release and review the Youth Flip Chart.
- Program lasts approximately 120 minutes (approx. 30 minutes in the water).
- All scuba dive equipment will be provided.
- Pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate.
- Please complete the Discover Scuba Diving Releases and Medical Questionnaire.
A ‘Yes’ Response on the previous Medical Questionnaire will require you and your physician to complete and sign the PADI Medical Statement Form stating that you are fit to dive. This is ONLY needed if you have a ‘Yes’ response to any of the medical questions on the Medical Questionnaire.
- Certified Divers are welcome to participate. The Instruction will continue to be in a non-certified teaching format for procedural purposes. Certified Divers will be required to watch the training video and participate in the briefings.
- Please note: This is not a certification course. Additional training is required in order to become a certified diver.
Does not includes transportation. Transportation may be booked at (808) 259-2500 from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
To purchase, please call Reservations at (808) 259-2500.
We welcome guests with disabilities! If special needs are required, please contact us directly at 1-808-259-2500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org