Please see some resources below that help us all to better understand the changes to the social and work environment.
Be sure to check DAYFORCE regularly for the latest information sent out by Human Resources.
• To start, here is a link to the latest updates and guidance from the state of Hawaii: COVID-19 in the State of Hawaii
• To Learn More About Labor Benefits and steps to take for the State of Hawaii Click Here
• A 2 trillion dollar Federal Stimulus Package was signed by the President 3/27/20. To read an article that sums up some of the benefits of that package, Click Here. To follow the status of these benefits, you can Click Here. To learn more about the state's emergency proclamation issued and protections for renters Click Here.
Here you can find information from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) including frequently asked questions and latest advisories as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) updates and guidance regarding COVID-19:
•Advice for the general public and sharable graphics – basic protective measure information including hand washing and respiratory hygiene
•Coronavirus Q&A – information about the novel coronavirus, how to protect yourself, who is at risk, and more.
• To read more about social distancing and why it works: Click Here
Park News-Stay Connected!
• New dolphin calf naming contest - cast your vote now!
• Facebook, Instagram and Twitter - be sure to follow us to stay connected.
Information about the State of Hawaii's Stay-At-Home Order: