Perfect for Younger Children!
Program Duration: 30 min (water time: 20 min)
Adults & Children $119.99 (3 years and up)
Call to ask about our kama’aina rates.
NEW for 2020! Watch and learn how dolphins move in the water from a knee-deep platform in this perfect-for-younger-kids, Dolphin Splash! Touch, feed and get up close to a dolphin while learning basic dolphin anatomy and trainer hand signals as well as dolphin adaptations and senses! A first time meet-and-greet for the younger keiki! Warning: you will get splashed! A photo of the entire group is available for purchase weather permitting, starting at $15.
Daily - 11:45 a.m., 1:15 p.m.
based on availability
A $10 value coupon for food, photos or gifts is included with this splash-tastic meet-and-greet when you purchase at the price listed above!
A maximum of two children 3-7 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult 18 years of age or older.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Park admission is included with the program.
- Absolutely NO jewelry or piercings will be allowed into the water. For the safety of the animals, we are very strict on this. You will not be able to participate and will not be given a refund. No 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- It is required that you arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- A maximum of two children ages 3 through 7 years old must be accompanied in the water with a paying adult (18 years or older).
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- All guests of program participants are required to pay to enter Sea Life Park.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards.
- Cancellations are required to occur 24 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior or "no shows" will result in charges processed in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals.
- The use of safety vests is required for all participants. Approved vests are provided to participants.
- Must be in good physical condition, without back or neck problems--this is a physical activity
- Due to the physical nature of this program, pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
All interactive programs occur in groups. For information on rates for an exclusive experience, please call 808-259-2500
We welcome guests with disabilities! If special needs are required, please contact us directly at 1-808-259-2500 or email us at email@example.com
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences and buy your tickets online.