Due to technical issues, credit card processing online may not be working properly. If you experience problems booking, please call or email us call or email us and we will assist you.
Swim with Sea Lions
Program Duration: 45 min (water time: 30 min)
Adults & Children $79.99 (8 years and up)
Call to ask about our kama’aina rates.
Sea Life Park is the best place to go for swimming with Sea Lions on Oahu! Guests receive a unique opportunity to swim with a Sea Lion in a playful, educational, and interactive atmosphere. During the program, guests will be able to stroke a sea lion as the sea lion swims underwater. Guests will enjoy a personal performance and engage in playtime with their sea lion in the newly renovated Hawaii Ocean Theatre. Act as a trainer and learn to communicate with the sea lion using hand signals. Photos available for purchase. Individual (not group) photos with your Sea Lion are available for purchase weather permitting, starting at $35.
Daily - 12:00 pm
based on availability
Each child 8-12 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Park admission is included with the program.
- It is required that you arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Each child 8 – 12 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult (18 years or older)
- Children 13 years old and older may swim on their own during the program
- Program lasts approximately 45 minutes (30 minutes in the water)
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry), 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- All guests of program participants are required to pay to enter Sea Life Park.
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards.
- Cancellations are required to occur 24 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior or "no shows" will result in charges processed in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals.
- The use of safety vests is required for all participants. Approved vests are provided to participants.
- Must be in good physical condition, without back or neck problems--this is a physical activity
- Due to the physical nature of this program, pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating
All interactive programs occur in groups. For information on rates for an exclusive experience, please call 808-259-2500
We welcome guests with disabilities! If special needs are required, please contact us directly at 1-808-259-2500 or email us at email@example.com
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences and buy your tickets online.