Play with a dolphin without getting wet
Program Duration: 20 min
Adults & Children $84.99 (3 years and up)
Call to ask about our kama’aina rates.
Infants Free (1-2 years)
Dolphin Aloha lets you get close to a dolphin without going in the water. At the backstage pool, you can pet and feed a dolphin and enjoy while they perform unique behaviors with splashing and jumps. Have fun interacting with our dolphin friends.
Daily – 11:30 a.m., 2:20 p.m.
based on availability
A $10 value coupon for food, photos or gifts is now included with this memorable experience when you purchase at the price listed above!
Things you should know before your visit:
- Park admission is included with the program.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- You will not require towel or swimwear.
- Maximum of 4 children (1-12 years old) must be accompanied by a paying adult over 18 years.
- Pregnant women are allowed to participate in the program.
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry), 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- No cameras allowed in this program
- No observers or non-participants allowed in backstage area.
All interactive programs occur in groups. For information on rates for an exclusive experience, please call 808-259-2500
We welcome guests with disabilities! If special needs are required, please contact us directly at 1-808-259-2500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences and buy your tickets online.