Play with a dolphin without getting wet
Program Duration: 20 min
Adults & Children $89.99 (3 years and up)
Call to ask about our kama’aina rates.
Infants Free (1-2 years)
Dolphin Aloha lets you get up close to dolphins without getting wet! Go behind the scenes and get the chance to meet, touch and feed a dolphin while learning all about what makes them perfectly adapted for life in the water. You may get splashed! Perfect for all ages, have fun interacting with our dolphin friends. A group photo of your experience is available for purchase weather permitting, starting at $35.
Daily – 11:30 a.m., 2:20 p.m.
based on availability
A $10 value coupon for food, photos or gifts is now included with this memorable experience when you purchase at the price listed above!
Things you should know before your visit:
- Park admission is included with the program.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- You will not require towel or swimwear.
- Maximum of 4 children (1-12 years old) must be accompanied by a paying adult over 18 years.
- Pregnant women are allowed to participate in the program.
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry), 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- No cameras allowed in this program
- No observers or non-participants allowed in backstage program area.
- All guests of program participants are required to pay to enter Sea Life Park.
- Cancellations are required to occur 24 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior or "no shows" will result in charges processed in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals.
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating
All interactive programs occur in groups. For information on rates for an exclusive experience, please call 808-259-2500
We welcome guests with disabilities! If special needs are required, please contact us directly at 1-808-259-2500 or email us at email@example.com
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences and buy your tickets online.