Adults & Children: $119.99 per person (reg. price $179.99 ) - 4 years and up
Program Duration: 30 min (group interaction)
Program Times: Daily at 9:45 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and 2:00 p.m. (based on availability)
Activity/Visit Date must be before May 31, 2023
Sea Life Dolphin encounter is one of the top dolphin encounter experiences in Oahu Hawaii because the animals are lovingly and attentively cared for by the professional staff. To respect their boundaries and well-being, this experience does not involve swimming with the dolphins. However, you’ll interact with our pod from a waist-deep platform and spend time with our expert animal trainers to learn what it takes to care for our dolphin family. Learn about their habitat, physiology, and conservation and walk away with a once in a lifetime experience! Participants will have hands-on fun and exciting experience interacting with the dolphins and even watch them attempt to “hula dance” for you!
One individual (non-group) photo per participant included with your dolphin experience! A value of $35! There’s not a better or more memorable way to top off your family vacation in Hawaii than with a dolphin encounter at Sea Life Park!
- It is REQUIRED that you arrive 1 hour before the start of your reserved program. If you are late or fail to arrive for check-in you will not be able to participate in the activity and there will be no refunds.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance. If cancellations are made less than 48 hours prior, or your party is a "no show", you will be charged for the full amount.
- No jewelry, including necklaces, bracelets, hats, glasses, sunglasses, hair ties, rings, wedding rings, piercings, 3D nail art, etc. and must be removed. For the safety of our marine life, these items must come off. If you are unable to remove any of these items, you will not be able to participate in the program, and no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
- Each child 4-7 years must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult, 18 years of age or older. One paid adult per child is required.
- Due to the physical nature of this activity, pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate in this program
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen (available in our gift shop) to protect the animals and their environment
- The use of safety vests is required for all participants and will be provided to participants
- This is a physical activity and participants must be in good physical condition, without back or neck problems
Things you should know before your visit:
- Park admission is included with the program
- All guests of program participants are required to pay to enter Sea Life Park
- No cameras allowed in this program
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards
- We reserve the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals
- Anyone acting in a manner that threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
We welcome guests with disabilities! If special needs are required, please contact us directly at (808) 259-2500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.