Adults & Children: $259.99 per person (8 years and up)
Adults & Children 14 Day Advanced Purchase: $220.99 per person (4 years and up)
Program Duration: 30 min (group interaction)
Program Times: Daily at 9:45 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and 2:00 p.m. (based on availability)
SAVE $30.00 IF YOU BOOK 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
From a waist-deep platform, participants can spend time with our trainers learning what it takes to care for our dolphin family. Learn about dolphin habitat, physiology, and conservation. Participants will have hands-on fun and exciting experience interacting with the dolphins. Guests will then float in deep water to interact with the dolphin in this fun adventure. One individual (non-group) photo per participant included with your dolphin experience! A value of $35!
- It is REQUIRED that you arrive 1 hour before the start of your reserved program. If you are late or fail to arrive for check-in you will not be able to participate in the activity and there will be no refunds.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance. If cancellations are made less than 48 hours prior, or your party is a "no show", you will be charged for the full amount.
- No jewelry, including necklaces, bracelets, hats, glasses, sunglasses, hair ties, rings, wedding rings, piercings, 3D nail art, etc. and must be removed. For the safety of our marine life, these items must come off. If you are unable to remove any of these items, you will not be able to participate in the program, and no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
- Each child 8-12 years old must be accompanied in the water with a paying adult 18 years of age or older
- Due to the physical nature of this activity, pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate in this program
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen (available in our gift shop) to protect the animals and their environment
- The use of safety vests is required for all participants and will be provided to participants
- This is a physical activity and participants must be in good physical condition, without back or neck problems
Things you should know before your visit:
- Park admission is included with the program
- All guests of program participants are required to pay to enter Sea Life Park
- No cameras allowed in this program
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards
- We reserve the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals
- Anyone acting in a manner that threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating
We welcome guests with disabilities! If special needs are required, please contact us directly at (808) 259-2500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.