Fun for the whole family!*
Adults & Children $89.99 per person (4 years and up)
Program Duration: 40 min (water time: 20 min)
Call to ask about our kama’aina rates.
There is no better place to go swimming with sharks and rays on Oahu than at Sea Life Park! Snorkel in a special lagoon and meet curious rays face-to-face as they glide through the water. Using a flotation vest, snorkel, and mask, observe whitetip reef sharks and interact with adorable Hawaiian reef fish. You can even get a chance to feed the reef fish! These graceful marine animals are gentle and friendly. This program is great for families and is the ultimate curated snorkeling experience here in the islands.
Daily - 10:30 am and 2:30 pm
based on availability
Each child 4-7 years must be accompanied by an adult 13 years of age or older. One paid adult per child, required.
- It is required that you arrive 1 hour before the start of your reserved program. If you are late or fail to arrive for check in you will not be able to participate in the activity, and there will be no refunds.
- Cancellations are required to occur 48 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior or "no shows" will result in charges processed in full.
- Each child 4 - 7 years old MUST be accompanied in the water by a paying participant (13 years or older)
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry), 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Park admission is included with the program.
- Children 8 years old and older may swim on their own during the program
- Program lasts approximately 30 minutes (20 minutes in the water)
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- All guests of program participants are required to pay to enter Sea Life Park.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards.
- Cancellations are required to occur 24 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior or "no shows" will result in charges processed in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals.
- The use of safety vests is required for all participants. Approved vests are provided to participants.
- Must be in good physical condition, without back or neck problems--this is a physical activity
- Due to the physical nature of this program, pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating
All interactive programs occur in groups. For information on rates for an exclusive experience, please call 808-259-2500
We welcome guests with disabilities! If special needs are required, please contact us directly at 1-808-259-2500 or email us at email@example.com
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences and buy your tickets online.