Fun for the whole family!
Program Duration: 40 min (water time: 20 min)
Adults & Children $74.99 (4 years and up)
Call to ask about our kama’aina rates.
There is no better place to go swimming with sharks and rays on Oahu than at Sea Life Park! Snorkel in a special lagoon and meet curious rays face-to-face as they glide through the water. Using a flotation vest, snorkel, and mask, observe whitetip reef sharks and interact with adorable Hawaiian rays. Explore what a ray feels like as well as feed the reef fish! These graceful marine animals are gentle and friendly. This program is great for families and is the ultimate snorkeling experience in Hawaii!
Daily - 11:20 am
based on availability
A $10 value coupon for food, photos or gifts is now included with this memorable experience when you purchase at the price listed above!
Each child 4-7 years must be accompanied by an adult 13 years of age or older.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Park admission is included with the program.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program
- Each child 4 - 7 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying participant (13 years or older)
- Children 8 years old and older may swim on their own during the program
- Program lasts approximately 30 minutes (20 minutes in the water)
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry), 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- All guests of program participants are required to pay to enter Sea Life Park.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards.
- Cancellations are required to occur 24 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior or "no shows" will result in charges processed in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals.
All interactive programs occur in groups. For information on rates for an exclusive experience, please call 808-259-2500
We welcome guests with disabilities! If special needs are required, please contact us directly at 1-808-259-2500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences and buy your tickets online.