Fun for the whole family!
Program Duration: 40 min (water time: 20 min)
Adults & Children $74.99 (4 years and up)
There is no better place to go swimming with sting rays and sharks on Oahu than at Sea Life Park! Guests snorkel in a special lagoon and meet curious rays face-to-face as they glide through the water. Using a flotation vest, snorkel, and mask, participants can observe and interact with adorable Hawaiian Rays and whitetip reef shark(s). Guests have the opportunity to swim with and touch the rays as well as feed the reef fish. These graceful marine animals are gentle and friendly. This program is great for families.
Daily - 10:40 am, 11:20 am, 1:20 pm and 2:40 pm
based on availability
A $10 value coupon for food, photos or gifts is now included with this memorable experience when you purchase at the price listed above!
Things you should know before your visit:
- Park admission is included with the program.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Each child 4 - 7 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying participant (13 years or older)
- Children 8 years old and older may swim on their own during the program
- Program lasts approximately 30 minutes (20 minutes in the water)
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry), 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- Pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards.
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences and buy your tickets online.