Due to technical issues, credit card processing online may not be working properly. If you experience problems booking, please call or email us call or email us and we will assist you.
What’s life like for our Reef team members and caretakers? Follow one of Aquarist as you take a peek at what goes on behind-the-scenes.
Learn from our Reef Aquarist what it takes to care for reef animals in this guided tour. The 30-minute tour gives guests a peek into habitats, food prep and feeding, water quality controls, and animal wellness.
Adults & Children $ 49.99 (3 years and up), Infants Free
Program Times: 10:30 am 12:30 pm
Things you should know before your visit:
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- You will not require towel or swimwear.
- Maximum of 4 children (1-12 years old) must be accompanied by a paying adult over 18 years.
- Cancellations are required to occur 24 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior or "no shows" will result in charges processed in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals.
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
We welcome guests with disabilities! If special needs are required, please contact us directly at 1-808-259-2500 or email us at email@example.com
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences
and buy your tickets online.