What’s life like for our Reef team members and caretakers? Follow one of Aquarist as you take a peek at what goes on behind-the-scenes.
Learn from our Reef Aquarist what it takes to care for reef animals in this guided tour. The 30-minute tour gives guests a peek into habitats, food prep and feeding, water quality controls, and animal wellness.
Adults & Children $ 49.99 (3 years and up), Infants Free
Program Times: 10:30 am 12:30 pm
Things you should know before your visit:
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- You will not require towel or swimwear.
- Maximum of 4 children (1-12 years old) must be accompanied by a paying adult over 18 years.
- Cancellations are required to occur 24 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior or "no shows" will result in charges processed in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals.
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
We welcome guests with disabilities! If special needs are required, please contact us directly at 1-808-259-2500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences
and buy your tickets online.