Adults & Children: $89.99 per person (8 years and up)*
Adults & Children 14 Day Advanced Purchase: $76.49 per person (4 years and up)
Program Duration: 20 min (group interaction)
Program Times: Tues, Wed and Thurs only at 3:00pm (based on availability)
SAVE $13.00 IF YOU BOOK 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
Park admission is included with the program. Meet and interact with a California sea lion, and have a fun, educational, and personal experience with these fascinating and wonderful animals. During the program, guests will have the opportunity to feed, touch, and interact with a California sea lion as a group and one-on-one throughout the duration of the program. Perfect for ages 8 and older, have fun interacting with our sea lion friends. A group photo of your experience is available for purchase, weather permitting, starting at $35.
- It is REQUIRED that you arrive 1 hour before the start of your reserved program. If you are late or fail to arrive for check-in you will not be able to participate in the activity and there will be no refunds.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance. If cancellations are made less than 48 hours prior, or your party is a "no show", you will be charged for the full amount.
- No jewelry, including necklaces, bracelets, hats, glasses, sunglasses, hair ties, rings, wedding rings, piercings, 3D nail art, etc. and must be removed. For the safety of our marine life, these items must come off. If you are unable to remove any of these items, you will not be able to participate in the program, and no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
- 8-12 years must each be accompanied by a paying adult over 18 years
- Due to the physical nature of this activity, pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate in this program
- You will not require a towel or swimwear
Things you should know before your visit:
- Park admission is included with the program
- All guests of program participants are required to pay to enter Sea Life Park
- No cameras allowed in this program
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards
- We reserve the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals
- Anyone acting in a manner that threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating
We welcome guests with disabilities! If special needs are required, please contact us directly at (808) 259-2500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Call to ask about our kama’aina rates.