A Unique Journey
Program Duration: 60 min (water time: 45 min)
Adults & Children $199.99 (8 years and up)
Participants learn about daily dolphin life and interact with them up close and personal in this intimate and educational dolphin adventure on Oahu. Guests touch, enjoy a kiss, belly ride and a single dorsal fine ride with a dolphin! NEW! This thrilling adventure now comes with a $40 value package including a dorsal fin ride photo of your memorable experience and a $10 coupon for food, gifts, or more photos when you purchase at the price listed above! More photos with your dolphin are available for purchase weather permitting.
Daily - 10:15 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 1:00 p.m.
based on availability
Each child 8-12 years must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult 18 years of age or older.
Things you should know before your visit:
- Park admission is included with the program.
- It is required that you arrive 30 minutes before the start of your reserved program at Sea Life Park Hawaii
- Each child 8 – 12 years old must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult (18 years or older)
- Children 13 years old and older may participate on their own during the program
- Program lasts approximately 60 minutes (45 minutes in the water)
- NO jewelry (including piercing jewelry), 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- Pregnant women are NOT allowed to participate
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards.
Includes transportation from select Waikiki locations and must be reserved 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Plan your Sea Life Park visit today! View our in-park experiences and buy your tickets online.