An Exciting Adventure
Program Duration: 30 min
Adults & Children: $259.99 per person (8 years and up)
From a waist-deep platform, participants can spend time with our trainers learning what it takes to care for our dolphin family. Learn about dolphin habitat, physiology, and conservation. Participants will have hands-on fun and exciting experience interacting with the dolphins. Guests will then float in deep water to interact with the dolphin in this fun adventure. One individual (non-group) photo per participant included with your dolphin experience! A value of $35!
NEW: Daily – 09:45 am, 11:00 am, and 2:00 pm
Each child 8-12 years must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult, 18 years of age or older. One paid adult per child, required.
- It is required that you arrive 1 hour before the start of your reserved program. If you are late or fail to arrive for check-in you will not be able to participate in the activity, and there will be no refunds.
- Cancellations are required to occur 48 hours in advance. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior or "no shows" will result in charges processed in full.
- Absolutely NO jewelry or piercings will be allowed into the water. For the safety of the animals, we are very strict on this. You will not be able to participate and will not be given a refund.
- No 3D nail art, or anything that can potentially fall off in the water, such as sunglasses, glasses, rings, bracelets, necklaces, hair ties etc.
- Each child 8 through 12 years old must be accompanied in the water with a paying adult (18 years or older).
- Bring your own towel and swimwear. Changing facilities are available.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen to protect the animals and their environment. Approved sunscreen is available in our gift shop.
- The use of safety vests is required for all participants. Approved vests are provided to participants.
- Due to the physical nature of this program, pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- Must be in good physical condition, without back or neck problems--this is a physical activity
Things you should know before your visit:
- You may be asked to provide an ID for use of all major credit cards.
- We reserve the right to cancel any session due to the welfare and safety of the animals.
- Anyone acting in a manner which threatens the safety of the animals, themselves, or other people (including; without limitation, unruly or disruptive behavior, or failure to follow directions), may be removed from the activity without a refund
- All participants or their legal guardians are required to sign a release of liability and waiver form before participating
All interactive programs occur in groups. For information on rates for an exclusive experience, please call 808-259-2500